Food producers, empowered.
Sell your food and tell your stories to diverse new markets. Save time and money on every overhead. We support innovation without the risk. We've levelled the playing field.
--- Open Source --- Cooperative --- Not for Profit --- Socially Motivated --- Collaborative ---
The Open Food Network has a load of features designed to make selling, marketing and distributing your produce easy.
- A simple shopfront facilitating online sales and payments
- Reporting, inventory and administration tools
- Tools and reports to support efficient delivery and distribution
- A networked approach that allows producers, hubs and shops to cross-sell produce
- A global network of contributors developing new features - for free
We're powered by an international open source community of dedicated coders, designers, engineers, users, supporters and collaborators - real people who want to see a fair food system. We believe that by creating a global commons of software and tools, we can build a platform that allows small, ecological food producers to operate on the same playing field as big food business.
Ready to Learn More?
Our user guide will help you get set up on OFN.